We have stayed at the Novotel twice in the last 2 years and have found it to be a lovely hotel. The staff were very pleasent, and the rooms are great.
We ate in the restaurant in the hotel, and while a little pricey, the food was delicious.
The hotel isn't really in the centre, but a good 20 minute walk, which isnt a bad thing as there was no hassel's with the noise from the pubs and clubs closing.
My only real bad point about this hotel is that the parking is terrible. They only have space for around 10 cars, but there is parking just 5 minutes away and is priced around £15 per night.
All in all a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland