Twice I have stay at this hotel last year and this year. After complaining about the noises and no room service for two days. The hotel gave us a two night break free in a quiet room, but the joke was on me from the hotel, the room there gave me was room 446 next door to the services lift and stairs, the room facing the back entrance of the kitchen, trollys being pushed outside with dirty laundry, laundry trucks, bins empty from the kitchen from very early morning until late at night, trollys being pushed about .
Don't expected a nice morning swim, children unsupervised by parents, jumping in, driving in.
Breakfast cold both mornings no better than a truck cafe, only better surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland