Good room,clean & spacious but the food was terrible. I had pre-paid for breakfast which was revolting - sickly scrambled eggs that tasted like cardboard and cold bacon that also tasted like cardboard. Much of the evening room service menu wasn't available and what was available was not very good. Following my stay the hotel emailed me for feedback and I raised the food issue but had absolutely no response. The dreadful food was my lasting impression which is a shame because the hotel and rooms are pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland