Used this as our base for our kid`s first "city break".and don`t think we could have chosen better .We arrived at 09.40 expecting only to leave our luggage but our room was quickly swopped with another to allow us immediate access. A very roomy well appointed room wth bath and shower and separate toilet, that easily accomodated the 4 of us( never once did it feel cramped). Every member of staff we encountered was pleasant.courteous and helpful, A pool in such a reasonably priced city centre hotel was a real bonus ,we had this to ourselves when we visited but it is minute and I can`t imagine too many there at once.
In conclusion this hotel wouldn`t be my choice for a luxurious romantic break but for a family base in the city centre it is hard to beat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool. Limited pay parking. Complimentary WiFi available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre Scotland