we were going to the playhouse, so these apartments were really handy with the bus stop outside.
Car parking is available but costs £10 which is o.k. as apartments were very reasonably priced.
Spotlessly clean and the beds were very comfortable. yes, they are a wee bit dated but can't fault the value. would not really be able to do much cooking as only basic utensils and pots , no oven dishes or bowls but as there are lots of take away places near by I don't suppose many visitors would want to cook.
I would definately stay here again, we have stayed in other apartments in Edinburgh which were much fancier but they were a lot more expensive too ! We were comfortable and warm and slept well so tha'ts what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you visiting Edinburgh and looking for spacious, affordable accommodation? Why stay in a small hotel bedroom when a Canon Court serviced apartment offers you space to relax? Each apartment offers one or two bedrooms, a comfortable lounge; a separate, fully fitted kitchen and a bathroom with shower and bath. There's free on site parking and WiFi access too. Close to Edinburgh's great attractions and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Canon Court Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canon Court Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Canon Court Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland