Our first impression was good as we were given a free upgrade to a 2 bedroomed apartment, convenient with a teenage daughter! It is in a convenient position being a 20-30 minute walk to reach Princes Street, with lots of buses available for those unable to manage that; lovely 'Earthy' shop almost next door and lots of other eateries around, as well as a Tesco Express.
Unfortunately the beds were all uncomfortable, needing either mattress toppers or new mattresses all round, so little sleep was had by any of us.
The kitchen although easy to work in, was under equipped, with no peeler and no tea pot, among others. The chair and sofa in the living room are very soggy, and the dining chairs are little better, so we didn't spend long in them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you visiting Edinburgh and looking for spacious, affordable accommodation? Why stay in a small hotel bedroom when a Canon Court serviced apartment offers you space to relax? Each apartment offers one or two bedrooms, a comfortable lounge; a separate, fully fitted kitchen and a bathroom with shower and bath. There's free on site parking and WiFi access too. Close to Edinburgh's great attractions and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Canon Court Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canon Court Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Canon Court Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland