Enjoyed being so close to Botanic Gardens and good bus route for Princess Street. Found the flat very dark could not read in bed or in the sitting room. Perhaps stronger bulbs required?. Sofa was uncomfortable, knifes were very blunt. No breakfast bowls. Disappointed with the welcome pack which was very basic.Milk was six little packets for drinks which are no use for cereals! Quite clean and adequate accommodation but little things let it down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you visiting Edinburgh and looking for spacious, affordable accommodation? Why stay in a small hotel bedroom when a Canon Court serviced apartment offers you space to relax? Each apartment offers one or two bedrooms, a comfortable lounge; a separate, fully fitted kitchen and a bathroom with shower and bath. There's free on site parking and WiFi access too. Close to Edinburgh's great attractions and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Canon Court Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canon Court Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Canon Court Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland