We know Edinburgh well and the location in Canonmills was perfect for us, the New Town is all within walking distance, and if the long climb up the hill to Princes Street is too much, the buses stop right outside the door. The New Town is a nightmare for parking, so the on-site car park was a great asset, and reasonably priced for Edinburgh.
Check in was friendly and efficient, the corner apartment on the top floor was bigger than expected, decent sized bedroom, compact living room, standard bathroom and fully fitted kitchen, though no dishwasher but a washing machine instead. Kettle, toaster, coffee pot, bare minimum of dishes, pots, pans, cutlery, but everything we needed. The oven was in need of a clean, the rest of the apartment was all clean enough, furniture a little tatty but all servicable, this is a basic level apartment, certainly not luxury, but the price reflects that, we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you visiting Edinburgh and looking for spacious, affordable accommodation? Why stay in a small hotel bedroom when a Canon Court serviced apartment offers you space to relax? Each apartment offers one or two bedrooms, a comfortable lounge; a separate, fully fitted kitchen and a bathroom with shower and bath. There's free on site parking and WiFi access too. Close to Edinburgh's great attractions and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Expedia, LateRooms, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Canon Court Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canon Court Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Canon Court Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland