We stayed here for four nights with our 10 month old baby and it was absolutely fantastic. Unfortunately our baby wasn't very well behaved, but we never felt this was a problem, unlike in some other 5* hotels. Also, it being an apartment, we could put our toots to bed and still relax in the (humongous) livingroom.
Only a 5 minute walk from the shops in Princess Street and never a problem to get a taxi if you want to go further afield.
Hope to return again soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning West End of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, Sky TV, Blu-ray DVD player. As our beautiful townhouses are listed, there is no elevator in them, but our Concierge will be happy to help with your luggage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland