We spent several nights here during the festival
It's a very quiet location, with no street noise (at least during our stay)
The apartment was luxurious, comfortable and very clean. For anyone wanting to cook, it's fully equipped. In our case, we used the toaster and the Nespresso machine.
All staff were extremely helpful
The first tip I'd give is to make sure you pre-book parking, as the available spaces are limited and a short distance away. The hotel will park and collect the car though - thanks Neil and Ian!
Second tip is that the Scottish Museum of Modern Art (split across 2 sites) is 5 minutes walk away - and the cafes there have great food and are great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning West End of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, Sky TV, Blu-ray DVD player. As our beautiful townhouses are listed, there is no elevator in them, but our Concierge will be happy to help with your luggage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland