This is the only place to stay in Edinburgh as far as I'm concerned. Spent 3 nights there in early October, 2011, and can say with confidence, I'd never stay anywhere else in Edinburgh. The location is excellent--what looks a little "remote" on a map is in fact close by everything. Plus, the value is unsurpassed. We stayed in 8/1 (ground floor) which they configured with twin beds at our request. Decor was contemporary and comfortable. Having more than a room, (oh, so much more!) made us feel like residents rather than tourists. And residents in a very stylish apartment.
Staff are all wonderful; very eager to help with recommendations and/or reservations. Friends were staying in a nearby hotel paid more for far less. I highly recommend making The Chester Residence your home while in Edinburgh. I'm hoping they open other locations!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning West End of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, Sky TV, Blu-ray DVD player. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland