Wow. We have had a wonderful stay at the Chester Residence. The Mews appartment was fantastic. 2 huge bedrooms, 3 bathrooms including one with a bath and TV opposite the bathtub ! Huge living room and all equipped kitchen. And a very stylish decoration. All what we like ! The location is at walking distance from Prince street and Charlotte Square. The staff is super friendly. The breakfast is served upon request in the appartment. Really convenient. We really had the feeling to be at home - and quite a nice one !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning West End of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, Sky TV, Blu-ray DVD player. As our beautiful townhouses are listed, there is no elevator in them, but our Concierge will be happy to help with your luggage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland