We really enjoyed the Chester Residence while we stayed there for a week this summer. We were amazed by the level of service provided by staff. The apartment was very beautiful, spacious and clean. The location was close to the city center and city sights. Very quiet at night compared to staying in Princes street with all the tourists and noise.
I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Edinburgh.Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning West End of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, Sky TV, Blu-ray DVD player. As our beautiful townhouses are listed, there is no elevator in them, but our Concierge will be happy to help with your luggage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland