This is a wonderful place to stay. These are units with a large living area/full kitchen and a separate bedroom and grand bathroom with a fantastic big shower. The hotel is extremely clean and well appointed. The hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating. This location is close to Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street/Queen Street where all of the good shopping is located. My only one complaint: not a comfortable bed. Our bed sunk in the middle so that we rolled towards one another. We were told the bed was just one year old which really surprised us. I would stay here again but request checking out the mattress first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning west end of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, direct-dial telephone, voice mail, wide-screen multi-channel TV, DVD, CD player and iPod docking stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland