“THE CHESTER RESIDENCE!”

The Chester Residence
Ranked #1 of 151 Hotels in Edinburgh
Reviewed 17 October 2012

One word "Unforgettable", one incredible stay. If you decide to go to Edingburgh this is the only place to stay you owe it to yourself.
Staying here It's like coming back to your house every night, the accomodations are rather large about 1000 plus sqft apartment is waiting for you with a fully functional kitchen in a very luxurious decor.
The staff is AMAZING, I mentioned one night that I wanted to try Haggis and it was on my fridge the next day, They are very attentive to your needs and very helpful.
The best staying in years....
So please do yourself a favor and ditch the Hilton, Ritz Carlton, Sheraton, Glass House and stay there you will not regret this!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank giovanni_tonti

Reviewed 17 October 2012

Booked the Chester residence for my parents as a gift to celebrate their wedding anniversary. From the report I have just been given, I am very glad I booked this hotel. The staff went above and beyond to make my parents stay truly memorable. Nothing was too much trouble. The little touches set this apart from any other hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aut0maticblue
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Our great experience began with the contact from the staff on booking and continued as we pulled up outside looking for reception to be greeted by staff with umbrellas to escort us to the hotel. Luggage, car everything was taken care of! A pleasant check in experience and then over to the fabulous apartment, which already had our luggage and even our coats were hung up.
The decor, equipment cleanliness of the apartments is second to none and the friendliness and efficiency of the staff first class. This will always be our number one in Edinburgh for quality and the value it provides. Thanks to all of the staff for a fabulous couple of days.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2012

As well as having a beautiful apartment the staff could not do enough for you. The apartment was very spacious, modern and only a 5 minute walk away from the shops. Would absolutely stay here again if we were in the area. The only down side would of been the bed. It was actually 2 single beds which was abit uncomfortable but we still managed to have a good sleep. But apart from that minor part, I would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Excellent.
Great service and beautiful apartment - well furnished, spacious and inviting.
We loved nothing better than curling up on Friday evening watching TV and having midnight feast. It was my daughters 16th birthday and the hotel sent up lovely non alcoholic cocktails and popcorn -very thoughtful...
Nothing was too much trouble and I would highly recommend a stay here.
Its a 10 minute walk to Princess Street so very central.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

I took my girlfriend to The Chester Residence as a surprise for her birthday. It was an amazing few days! Even before we got there, the staff were absolutely out of this world, both over the phone and via email. So helpful, they will go above and beyond to try and help, and to make your stay as amazing as possible.
I had ordered the "Romance Package" as part of her birthday and this did not disappoint! They offer some great packages to help enjoy he stay, but even without that the stay would have been amazing. The look on her face when we first walked through the door was priceless. We stayed in Flat 6/4, The Owner's Residence. If you are able to I urge you to stay in that appartment, it is incredible. The 'Jacuzzi Room' and the 'Media Room' make you feel like you never want up leave.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

The whole place from Reception and Lounge, to the appartment itself were spotless. It was absolutely superb. Like I said before the staff were absolutely magnificent! They will do absolutely anything in their power to help you. As an example; as part of the "Romance Package", I had arranged for a Champagne Continental Breakfast on the morning of her birthday. In truth I had forgotten what time I had ordered if for, but when the guy turned up, he was extremely apologetic saying that they'd gotten the times mixed up, and offered us a complimentary bottle of wine. I felt this was above and beyond. I wouldn't have complained as I felt there was no reason to, but the point I'm trying to make is how much they go out of their way to make your holiday special. It is an absolutely fantastic place and my only regret is I hadn't booked it for longer. I can see why they were named Scottish Hotel of the year 2012.
I can't thank the staff enough as they were incredible, and reflect really well on the hotel! Absolutely amazing and thank you again. We will be back without a shadow of a doubt, and will definitely be pointing as many friends as possible in the direction of The Chester Residence!

• Stayed: October 2012