I booked a room in the Chester Residence for my girlfriends birthday and went all out and got the Luxury Room with the Jacuzzi & Cinema Room, £350 but was so worth it!
To start with we arrived in a taxi and straight away a butler (Greg) came running out to the taxi to take our suit-case, straight away we were getting treated like celebrities! He took our suit-case away to our room while a young ladie showed us to reception. We checked in with very very friendly staff and then were walked down to our apartment.
We arrived at the apartment and we were speechless! It was somewhere where a celebrity would stay. The young ladie showed us about the apartment very politely.
Once we had a look around the apartment we did not know what to do first! But we finally choose the Jacuzzi!
You can basically live in the apartment and if you need anything you just phone reception and the butler comes running to your door. I mean we phoned for a pen! Yes, a pen and they came running down with it(also ordered some lemonade which was brought with ice & poured very professionally in front of us). We went for a meal at The Dome but before that we had some cocktails at the Chesters bar. They asked if we wanted them to book at taxi for us, if we needed a taxi back, anything! They would do anything for you.
We had filled out our Breakfast form on Saturday night (you can leave it as late as 1am to fill in your form, and then you just hang it on your door and then come and get it) and the next morning we were greeted by our butler at our door (you choose your own time when you want your breakfast delivered!, amazing!). Our breakfast was incredible! All so nicely laid out on a lovely tray. We had our Breakfast in the Cinema Room with our robes & slippers on courtesy of the Chester Residence.
Overall this place can't get any better. It is out of this world! Thanks for an amazing night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning West End of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, Sky TV, Blu-ray DVD player. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland