Usually when my wife and I visit a city like Edinburgh, I look for a very nice hotel, but with the reviews and value for The Chester Residence it seemed worth taking a chance. I am so glad we did. The Chester Residence is an intimate apartment complex located in a quiet residential neighborhood, yet a pleasant 10 minute walk to Princess Street and all the main Edinburgh attractions. The staff are super helpful and the service was outstanding. They definitely know which restaurants to recommend for great meals. I recommend apartment 9/3, with a bedroom; full kitchen; and huge living room/dining area, it was very spacious. As my wife said, "with a little more closet space, we could live here". Definitely beats the "nice" and "very nice" hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning West End of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, Sky TV, Blu-ray DVD player. As our beautiful townhouses are listed, there is no elevator in them, but our Concierge will be happy to help with your luggage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland