We arrived at the hotel very early due to an early flight. They were happy to take our cases and send us off into edinburgh. Went arriving back we were shown to our apartment - wow.!!!!!
We had a bedroom (king size bed) bathroom ( with bath and shower over), a fully equip kitchen, plus a lounge with sofa so large I guess it could sit 10 - 12 people!
It was so comfortable it would be easy to stay in and not explore Edinburgh.
A couple of comments: it would have been nice to have seen when booking the room that there were no lifts - lot of stairs - glad we weren't on the top floor!
It was a walk out of edinburgh - about 10 minutes from princes street. This meant it was nice and quiet but I personally would have loved to have been in this apartment but closer to the city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chester Residence is a collection of 5 Georgian townhouses set in the stunning west end of Edinburgh. These chic 5 star (Scottish Tourist Board rated) designer suites blend seamlessly with attention to detail and a level of personalized service that ensures guests enjoy the highest standards, synonymous with The Chester Residence. Each suite is an oasis of tranquility, offering spacious, individually designed suites with all the benefits of a luxury hotel. The latest in room technology is provided including, direct-dial telephone, voice mail, wide-screen multi-channel TV, DVD, CD player and iPod docking stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Chester Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Edinburgh
- Chester Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Chester Residence Edinburgh, Scotland