“Great Stay !”

Ranked #137 of 444 Edinburgh B&B and Inns
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Great Stay !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Just stayed four nights at The Craigmoss, fantastic welcome from Harry and Isabelle, clean,comfortable,great breakfast, with plenty of choice. Great location just a short walk into the City. Would definetley recommend to anyone. Lovely sized bedroom, such a comfortable bed. Thank you so much. Dave and Julie

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this bed and breakfast for a night with my husband just as the commonwealth games were finished.The price at the time was a little higher than our usual but we were desperate and not willing to look further. The place was very clean and gorgeous. The owner was super nice and helpful. We needed an accomodation for the following night and she had no vacancies so she emailed other B&Bs and found us a place a few doors down. The breakfast was great with plenty of options for everyone. I would definitely recommend the place to anyone!

• Stayed August 2014
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The owners of this bed and breakfast were extremely nice and helpful to me and my wife. During perhaps the busiest time (common wealth games / fringe festival) we were struggling to find accommodations. The owners quickly called up another bed and breakfast and were able to direct us to another b&b.

All in all, great breakfast, good quiet location, clean rooms can't go wrong. Wishing the owners nothing but the best. Enjoyed my stay with you!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed for two nights at the Craigmoss in June 2014 as I was in edinburgh to do some work at the National Museum of Scotland and to visit the Museum on the Mound. I was staying with a colleague and we both found this guest house to be ideal. A short walk brought us into the centre of Edinburgh so the location was very handy for the museum as well as the city's main amenities.

The guest house itself was very comfortable and welcoming and my room was clean and nicely presented. I slept very well on both nights and felt fresh and ready for the work I had to do in Edinburgh. One of the best parts of staying in a guest house is starting the day with a cooked breakfast, and the full Scottish breakfast (the only option in my view!) at the Craigmoss is amazing.

Isabelle and Harry were both very welcoming, helpful and friendly and were able to point my colleague and I in the direction of an excellent Italian restaurant just round the corner from the guest house. We had arrived in Edinburgh late at night and wanted to find somewhere to eat quickly and Isabelle really helped us out there.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Craigmoss and would certainly stay there again. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Perfect! Lovely B and B, great breakfasts, lovely personal and welcoming hosts- all in all a great place to stay when in Edinburgh. Would definitely recommend.

It wasn't my first stay and it definitely won't be my last! Thank you so much Harry and Isabelle.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
North Wales, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had a lovely 2 night stay and booked the wonderful breakfast, about 20 minutes walk into the town centre or get the bus from right outside the guest house. If every visiting Edinburgh again .
ould deffo stay their. The hosts were very welcoming.

Room Tip: room 6 is wonderful light and airy
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

My partner and I have thoroughly enjoyed 2 visits to this lovely B+B, the location is perfect for exploring, room was super cosy and clean, breakfast good and the owners delightful, very friendly. I will definitely go back and would recommend to anyone visiting the capital city.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple