We have just returned from our fourth visit to AmarAgua and it certainly won't be our last. This guest house is fitted out to the highest of standards and well deserves its five star rating. Tony and Dawn-Ann are very friendly, have a vast menu choice for breakfast and give more than an adequate portion to set you up for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AmarAgua is a comfortable Victorian residence, situated in a quiet residential area, built in the 1880s but recently upgraded retaining many original features, it is the perfect location for those who want to relax away from the noise of the capital but at the same time stay not too far from the city centre and all main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your AmarAgua Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amaragua Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- AmarAgua Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland