The AmarAgua is an elegant guest house, spotlessly clean and with wonderfully comfortable beds. Dawn-Ann and Tony are lovely people, superb hosts and they made us feel very welcome. They run the AmarAgua with a unique style and professionalism. We were in the room with the four poster bed and we had the best nights sleep away from home ever. Unfortunately due to work commitments we had to leave early but we will be back in 2014. Tony's breakfasts are fantastic, it was a lovely treat for me to have Eggs Benedict (a favourite of mine) and Paul enjoyed his Traditional Scottish Breakfast. The fruit, cereals and yogurt were wonderfully fresh and inviting. The rooms have every comfort that a visiting guest could require. Highly recommended, well done you two!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AmarAgua is a comfortable Victorian residence, situated in a quiet residential area, built in the 1880s but recently upgraded retaining many original features, it is the perfect location for those who want to relax away from the noise of the capital but at the same time stay not too far from the city centre and all main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your AmarAgua Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amaragua Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- AmarAgua Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland