AmarAgua is an elegant home with amazing hosts. Tony and Dawn-Ann provide wonderful service and their breakfasts were the best of any place we stayed on this trip. After learning that I had sprained an ankle, Dawn-Ann was ready with an ice pack. We felt so welcome at AmarAgua and highly recommend it to friends, family, and anyone else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AmarAgua is a comfortable Victorian residence, situated in a quiet residential area, built in the 1880s but recently upgraded retaining many original features, it is the perfect location for those who want to relax away from the noise of the capital but at the same time stay not too far from the city centre and all main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your AmarAgua Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amaragua Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- AmarAgua Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland