From the moment my wife and I walked into the AmarAqua B&B we were treated like family. Dawn Anne greeted us at the door. We were several hours early and our room was not ready. Dawn Anne let us put our luggage in a safe and secure place for the day until we returned. Our room was #5, on the top floor facing the street. What a beautiful decorating job Dawn Anne has done with the entire building. We had a four poster bed, flat screen TV, French press coffee maker and a bathroom that was very cute. A menu for the next mornings breakfast was in the room. Breakfast was awesome and served by a very friendly Tony.. Home cooked and very special and delicious.There also was fresh cut fruit, yogurt, cereal and fresh juice. The hotel is in a very quiet neighborhood. The bus stop is just a 2 minute walk away. A cab ride to the Edinburgh Castle was just 8 pounds. Leave your car parked and take public transportation. The AmarAqua B&B is highly recommended. My wife and I hope to return...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AmarAgua is a comfortable Victorian residence, situated in a quiet residential area, built in the 1880s but recently upgraded retaining many original features, it is the perfect location for those who want to relax away from the noise of the capital but at the same time stay not too far from the city centre and all main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your AmarAgua Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amaragua Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- AmarAgua Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland