“Top Class Coffee ”

Neighbourhood: New Town
Whitchurch, United Kingdom
“Top Class Coffee ”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I visited Razzo on a recent trip to Edinburgh and was very pleased with the standard of coffee made by the top guy Mike . I will be back to try his coffee again soon.

1 Thank jeffoclarko

Edinburgh, Scotland
“Great Coffee, Great Baristas”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I'm always impressed by the consistency this place manages to maintain (as someone who has worked as a barista for the last 6 years I can understand how difficult that can be). Never seen them put out a bad coffee, and today when I was in asking about the coffee they use the guy there was very helpful, taking time during a busy lunch to tell me about the different coffees they have available. If you're in the area you simply must check it out, there are so many mediocre places out there that you forget just how good coffee can (and should) be. The panini I had was excellent too.

• Visited April 2014
Kirkcaldy, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Perfect caramel latte”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Lovely little coffee shop plonk in the middle of st Andrew square where you can sit in or out depending on weather. Very reasonable prices - 1 caramel latte, 1 fresh orange and a diet coke for £6.00 so definitely can't complain. Cakes looked gorgeous however was full from lunch unfortunately! Lovely staff too

• Visited April 2014
Kavala, Greece
“Coffee time!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I found that cafe by accident. I only had a great coffee there on a sunny day! I regret I didn't taste their cakes as well! I 'll return there soon.

• Visited March 2014
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great Place”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Our trip to Edinburgh always includes a visit to Razzo's in St Andrews Square. The staff are attentive and the baristas take care to make the kind of coffee usually found in Italy .... the kind that satisfies your senses (you'll know what I mean if you enjoy proper good coffee)
Keep up the good work guys.

Visited March 2014