“Best You Can Have”

Jiuding
Ranked #1,041 of 2,566 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 June 2013

OK, it is very close to me but the first reason I tried it was when I read a review somewhere. Have never tried any others since and have recommended it to friends and family. Price-wise it is very good, especially as you can buy Medium or Large. Medium is big enough. Huge choice and some different from elsewhere. You get freebies depending on how much you spend. Goes from can of juice up to a bottle of wine. Very busy place and the phone doesn't seem to stop. I order and then pick up which works very well. They recognise my voice! Favourites? Pepper and Salt Chicken Wings, Pepper and Salt King Prawns, Deep Fried Duck in Garlic Sauce, Onion and Mushroom Curry, and loads more.

2  Thank dpleith

Reviewed 10 June 2013

This takeaway is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Prices are very low. The mushroom chow mein is superb, especially with extra cashew nuts. The chips are excellent with curry sauce. The deep fried onion rings are freshly made and are a delight. The staff are always very polite and helpful too.

It's not very healthy or fine dining, but if you want some cheap comfort food, delivered in super quick time, it's well worth a punt.

I've never ordered meat from here as I don't like the idea of meat being that cheap.

Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

We love the takeaway from here...it's great value and arrives in good time.
You can choose the sauce on most of the dishes and there is a great selection.
Would recommend.

1  Thank Teetot82
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I went there for some take-away. The service was ok and the prices quite low. The food, however, was just warmed up and cooked many hours before I ordered it (maybe even the day before). It was eatable, but quite poor... There are many other Chinese take-away in the area. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.