“Really good food”

Neighbourhood: West End
Edinburgh
“Really good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

Ordered from here tonight it took a while to deliver, but less than the 90mins originally quoted! I was pleasantly surprised the food was amazing! I got a load of maki and nigiri and it was all fab. I also ordered some vegetable satay which was a big portion for a small price and it was really tasty far better than in most of the Chinese restaurants I have eaten in. We will def be ordering from here again. Reasonably priced too as sushi is normally very expensive but a meal for two came in at less than £30.

• Visited November 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

This is amazing sushi. Super fresh. Brilliantly made. I use the home devilery all the time. Seriously confused by the other commitments !

1 Thank Sorryforothers
Clearwater, Florida
“Wonderful Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

I visited Edinburgh last week from Florida - where we have TONS of Sushi places. I was expecting company in my apartment in Edinburgh and, knowing how much they loved sushi, I ordered dozens of pieces. I thought it was excellent and we all enjoyed it immensely. I don't know what the negative posters expected, but it was great!

3 Thank RhodyGal
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“extremely poor food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

What can I say, first and last time I will be ordering from this extremely poor restaurant. We spent £31.70 (including £3.50 delivery)

First of all the food took 1hr 1/2 to arrive.
We ordered:-
1 X 106. Soft Shell Crab & Chicken Teriyaki Bento (Bento Boxes) - Cooked Food £ 14.90
It was barely warm, ok well not the end of the world if the food tastes good. The soft shell crab was soggy and actually cold. The Chicken meat was chewy, very fatty and looked to be poor offcuts of leg meat. The Rice was ok, but again hardly warm.

1 X 116. Chilli Beef Ramen (Ramen Noodles) - Stir fried spicy beef, wakame & fresh vegetables Cooked Food £ 8.00 I didnt think it was possible but this was even more disappointing than the chicken / crab dish.
The meat was again poor cuts, tasteless, bland (apart from the badly blended chilli dressing) the meat was actually slippery(like it had been coated in flour and fried at too low a temperature) - foul - inedible rubbish.
The noodles unceremoniously threw themselves out of the container in one solidified un-separable lump.

1 X 8. Grilled Japanese Dumplings (6) (Grills) - Cooked Food.£4.80
These were good, the only thing I could say was acceptable Japanese cuisine.

I contacted the restaurant and they couldn't have cared less about my issues ''this is how we cook this food'' ''this is the meat we use'' ''we supplied 2 cans of coke in compensation for the late delivery''.

.I would advise anyone who is thinking of using this restaurant to think twice. There is a wealth of choice in good restaurants in this city. Miso Sushi is not one of them.

1 Thank BoabyK
Adelaide, Australia
“Great cheap food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

Stumbled across this restaurant while looking for somewhere to eat quite late in the evening and glad we did. It is a no frills place but they do have friendly staff, speedy service, great tasting food and are very reasonably priced.