“Just lovely”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Fresh and wholesome food, friendly staff, nice coffee, relaxing atmosphere. Try the homemade baklava! So cheap and so good.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Glad I eventually ventured in, nice selection of various mediterrianian food and good veggie options. Seating and decor has a med feel to it, I enjoyed sitting in the rear of the cafe away from the street but you can also sit outside and watch the world go by....

Reviewed 5 February 2013

You always get a friendly welcome and the waitresses are really nice and helpful. Coffee is excellent. Sometimes the salad could be a bit fresher but its usually fine although the dressings are a bit of an acquired taste! I'd recommend the BLT baguette - massive portions and delicious!

Reviewed 8 November 2012

The perfect place to have a hot and healthy lunch together with a good coffee.
Very good service and a warm and friendly environment.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

I visited Qupi for the first time just before the summer. Since then I come back there almost every day. First of all, whenever i enter the shop i got a very warm greeting from the owner and the girls which work there. The decor makes me feel that I just entered to a Greek house, where there is always an interesting conversation going on. I come there for a coffee or a lunch, because I feel good there, the prices are reasonable and the food is excellent. Definitely my favourite is a Pitta Gyros which is a traditional Greek dish. Healthy, tasty and very filling. It is good place to come with family, partner or for a business meeting. I`ve been visiting loads of coffee shops and restaurants in Edinburgh, but this one in my opinion is the best from all of them. I strongly recommend to try-out Qupi because you won`t be disappointed :)