“Great Customer Service, Fabulous Surroundings” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zen Lifestyle

Zen Lifestyle
Ranked #11 of 69 Spas & Wellness in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Zen Lifestyle is a multi-award winning beauty salon, spa and skin clinic in Edinburgh's city centre. Zen has been recognised as the UK Best Salon 5 times and offers over 100 treatments for men and women. We offer a very high standard of treatments for discerning clients in a relaxed and friendly environment. As well as the full range of beauty treatments, Zen Lifestyle also offers relaxing spa treatments including massage, waxing, facials, manicures and pedicures. With three luxurious city centre locations, we are open seven days a week offering early morning and late evening appointments. The high standards set by the business have resulted in Zen Lifestyle being awarded 18 national beauty industry awards and our commitment to employees is recognised in our Investors in People award.
North Berwick, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Customer Service, Fabulous Surroundings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

I had an amazing massage there today with therapist Ashley.
I have had a couple of massages recently at different places namely the Blythswood Hotel in Glasgow and the One Spa in Edinburgh but I can hands down say that this one was the best. It was completely customised to my needs ie. concentrated on specific areas of my choice, asked about oils and level of firmness etc. Ashley, listened to everything that I asked for and I have left walking on air.
I have been really impressed also with the level of customer service at the salon, the management and staff are all very professional. The salon is beautiful, spotlessly clean and thoroughly relaxing. I will definitely be back.

Visited January 2014
4 Thank Jill S

Scotland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Blink and go lashes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Having lost my hair and lashed due to chemotherapy, when my hair and lashes grew back in, my lashes were a bit thinner than they had been before.
I had heard about Blink and go and decided to give it a try.
Wow!!!! What a difference. Lauren at the Hanover Street Salon in Edinburgh done a great job.
I am approaching 60 and did not want to look like bambi.
Lauren made them look so natural, no need for mascara now.
I also have A problem with watery eyes after wearing mascara, but now having the lashes and not wearing mascara is the best thing ever!!! I wake in the morning, lashes perfect and looking good.

Thank you all at Zen, will be back soon to get them again.

linda

Visited September 2013
2 Thank ScotlandSnowball
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

Had an amazing pedicure and shellac manicure at Zen Lifestyle on Hanover street last week and i was and still am delighted with the results. Would highly recommend anyone who lives in Edinburgh or visiting Edinburgh to go see them!! Couldn't thank the staff enough and thoroughly enjoyed my glass of fizz and free welcome gift! Thanks again I will be back

Visited April 2013
4 Thank eleanor t
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Zen-UNLike”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

This is a chain of "spas" that do nails to fillers. Went in to buy some product that I have bought elsewhere. It was marked up in price quite a bit. Once I found out, I said no thanks. The girl working there looked at me with disdain, which I duly noted...and wrote them off as a potential future place to do business with at all. There are so many better choices around, once you look.

4 Thank InterestedTraveler