“Best Indian Food Around”
Review of Bangla Kitchen

Bangla Kitchen
Ranked #1,464 of 2,597 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We don't often get an Indian take out - however when we do this is the place to get it. Some of the best curries ive had have come from Bangla Kitchen.

1  Thank Luke C

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Great wee place, food is top notch and the guys are very friendly. Not overly expensive either. Highly recommended.

1  Thank JohnM1985
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Superb, consistent high standard of food and service. Excellent take-away menu of varied regional Indian and Bangladeshi recipes always well cooked and supervised by Mr.Khan the proprietor.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

This is only my second review of Bangla kitchen, if I put a review up for every time iv eaten here there would be a lot of 5 star reviews. Continued to get a takeaway from here since my last review and never experienced one problem, food has still been to a high standard and they gives us complimentary side dishes from time to time, can't rate the place highly enough from the food to the service.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I have had food alot from here now since moving into the area a year ago, not once have I ever been let down by the food or the service. We get a delivery when we have family staying so get a wide variety of different dishes and each one I have tasted has been very tasty, I go for the korma which is excellent. I never used to like this sort of food but due to the bangla kitchen it is now my favourite food.

I highly recommend this place.