“Worst service ever”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Princes Street and Gardens
“Worst service ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We frequently use costa but was far from happy on this particular visit. Went on 7pm on a sat to grab a drink whilst waiting for a dinner reservation. We ordered 3 hot chocolates to have in to be told there was no mugs so we had to use paper cups. All of the drinks were Luke warm so we asked for them to be changed. Second time around we were still unhappy with the drinks so spoke to a member of staff who was extremely rude stating; "this is as hot as I can make it unless I burn down the building. Is that what you want? For me to burn down the building?" Needless to say we will not be returning and I wouldn't recommend unless you want Luke warm overpriced drinks and terrible service.

• Visited November 2013

“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

I came here with my partner on Tuesday morning for a coffee and a muffin and both were great. The thing that impressed me the most though was the staff, very friendly and helpful and I couldn't have asked for better customer service.

London, United Kingdom
“Great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Called in for a quick breakfast, manger was chatty and welcoming. Shop was clean and tidy.

Food was as expected from costa, and was quick.

Only down side was lack of bathrooms

• Visited September 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Very Nice Triple Chocolate Muffin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

One of the best muffin i ever eaten! Highly recommended! Especially during a cold winter morning, the warm chocolate muffin and a nice cup of coffee really warms up the body well.

• Visited January 2013
Carluke, United Kingdom
“Impressed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

I'm a Starbucks girl and i gotta say i was really impressed with Costa yesterday. I didn't think i would like their blended ices and it turns out i do - esp the tropical fruit one! The staff were lovely, welcoming and had smiley faces - a real plus point for me :). Still don't like the coffee but will definatley be getting another blended ice next time i'm in any Costa establishment. Keep up the good work.

• Visited August 2013