Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Wonderful experience

Very friendly staff and very Clean. Present experience. Bit expensive but ohhh boy hot oil massage... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Tomasz T
via mobile
Best massage. Exceptional

Without doubt the best massage I have had. Felt relaxed afterwards. The therapist put me at ease... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
asiya482
Scotland, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Edinburgh
from US$15.93
from US$17.26
from US$15.93
from US$17.26
More Info
All reviews great massage oil massage tiger balm full body massage problem areas sports massage neck and shoulders amazing experience princes street visiting edinburgh masseuse knots tension castle skilled massaged knotted
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Had a one hour tiger balm Thai massage with Noi. She was very good; knowledgable, polite & constantly checking pressure was right. I am a regular visitor to Castle Thai Spa but had never had an appointment with Noi before. A repeat visit in a fortnight says it all.

Noi, you said I would hurt for a day (you were right!) but I was much looser the next day. Thank you!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

My mum and I LOVED the Castle Thai Spa! The facials were the best we had ever experienced!

The Spa is in a central location and is excellent value for money.

The Therapists were both first class and we were practically floating in a daze of relaxation by the end of the 60 minutes. Not only was the facial itself very relaxing, but we were also offered massage on hands or feet - which was amazing!

We would highly recommend and intend taking a day trip to Edinburgh in future so we can visit Castle Thai Spa again!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Excellent! Every time I go the quality of the treatment is so good and I could not recommend it enough. The expertise & knowledge of all the masseurs that I have had (4 times/4 different) have been very impressive. For health and wellbeing - you couldn't spend your money in a better way. I also bought a friend a gift card for the experience.....It's the only gift I've ever wished I had kept!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I have had regular massages for over 2 years at the Castle Thai Spa. Although not always the same therapist, I have always had an exceptional massage. Not just formulaic, the therapist understands the specific aches and pains that are being treated and is always very good at focusing on problem areas. Today's treatment was no exception (Laurita), leaving me ready to face the day

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I have regular massages in Australia and other countries when traveling. If you are visiting Edinburgh and want an amazing massage you need to book with Kanye at Cadtle Thai Spa - you will have an amazing experience!