Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Wonderful experience

Very friendly staff and very Clean. Present experience. Bit expensive but ohhh boy hot oil massage... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Tomasz T
via mobile
Best massage. Exceptional

Without doubt the best massage I have had. Felt relaxed afterwards. The therapist put me at ease... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
asiya482
Scotland, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Edinburgh
from US$15.93
from US$17.26
from US$15.93
from US$17.26
More Info
All reviews great massage oil massage tiger balm full body massage problem areas sports massage neck and shoulders amazing experience princes street visiting edinburgh masseuse knots tension castle skilled massaged knotted
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I got a thai massage for the first time. She beat me up! And I loved it. Husband had a thai oil massage and said his was amazing too. I would go do this every day if I lived in Edinburgh. Do this. Place is a bit hard to find, but once you do you won't regret it. Prices are very fair too. Less then I'd have paid for that in US, thats for sure!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

If you're looking for a typical spa of neutral tones and wafts of expensive products and well-known brands - this is not for you. Castle Thai is downstairs, it's decor is fairly black and simple - but they are very friendly, couldn't have looked after us better, very reasonably priced and I had the best all body scrub and facial that I have had in many years.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank tandandnina
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I have tested a lot of spa in different city around the world and today thanks to Castle Thai Spa I
can say that it is the best massage that I had. Laurita is an exceptional pratician ! The reception by the manager was pleasant, the atmosphere is conducive to relaxation. I can not wait to get back to Edinburgh just to get back to this spa.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I walked in off the street one busy Tuesday evening in the middle of the Edinburgh Fringe and was pleasantly surprised when the guy said he could fit me in for a 30 min treatment. I chose the traditional thai massage which involves wearing baggy trousers and a t-shirt and my therapist was amazing. A very cheerful lady who asked about my back problems and was very good at tailoring the treatment throughout and also put Tiger Balm on my back as it was extra stiff. Ive had many thai massages, all good, but this was probably the best. The décor was wonderful and the surroundings were very relaxed and you felt you were in Thailand and not in the middle of a very busy city centre. I really felt the relief of the treatment straight away. It cos £35. I am definitely going back for a longer session. Excellent customer service Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Noi is completely wonderful! Had a 60min traditional Thai massage then 30mins hot oil working on specific knots in my back and arm. She really cared about getting the pressure right and focusing on the areas I needed addressed and it was obvious in her technique that she really understands the biomechanics and anatomy of the musculoskeletal system. Much looser and more flexible already today. Will definitely be back next time I'm in Edinburgh.