“Fab place to stay for a weekend away!”
other travellers have booked this property
living room with sofa bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room with sofa bed
Kitchen
Expandable Table
King size bed can split into two single beds if it asked
Double bed with a sofa double bed
Bunk bed
First bathroom
Second bathroom
Playhouse Theater and Calton Hill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Italian first
Any
Emma M
“Fab place to stay for a weekend away!”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I booked this apartment for a girly weekend away and it is a fab place. It was clean, home away from home in a great location. Really good value for money with everything you need to be in self accommodation. We also got take out pizza from the restaurant too which was very tasty! We will be visiting again. Thank you! Xx

17 Apr 2017
Thank you so much Emma for your wonderful review it's been a real pleasure have you as my guests and I will love to welcome you all again in the future
Dragon478...
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great location and great property!”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Stayed here as part of a big group for a six nations game and couldn't have been happier with the apartment. It's a great location for exploring Edinburgh and locally there are some great bars and restaurants. The apartment itself is fitted to a very high standard and the owners are brilliant to deal with, I would certainly recommend it to anyone and I also hope to return in the future.

9 Mar 2017
Hello
Thank you so much for your wonderful words , it's been a real pleasure to have you all as my guests, you were so nice, easy to deal with and really respectful of the house rules.
I would love to welcome you back again in the future
Jeanette...
Durham, United Kingdom
“Fab location”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Stayed with friends for the weekend .There were 9 of us and this apartment allowed us plenty of space .fabulous well equipped kitchen .Centrally located so easy access for princess street .
You need to be fit to stay here as the apartment is at the top of the building and there are 70 stairs to climb .Kept us fit .
Owner very good and allowed us access early and also to stay after check out time .

10 Nov 2016
Hi Jeanette
Thank you for your wonderful words I really appreciate them and I'm very happy that you liked the apartment unfortunately it is in a third floor no lift as it says in the description and part of a listed building so much we can't do ... but I least I look after my guests I make sure that they do some excises ... better than a Zumba class...
Thanks again and looking forward to welcome you all in the future
Regards
Hamish538
“Superb apartment in ideal locations with great amenities”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

What a fantastic large apartment. It is not just a flat crammed with beds - there is ample relaxation area available in the kitchen/dining and living area. It is ideally located for all of Edinburgh's many sites, venues, restaurants and bars. The apartment was very clean with comfortable beds and 2 shower rooms.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and cleanliness.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Sep 2016
Dear Hamish,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. It is always heartwarming to hear that our apartment was appreciated.
Thank you again and I wish to welcome you again in the future
AlexiaL96
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant, modern apartment”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We had a great stay here, the kitchen was fully equipped with plenty of tables, chairs and utensils which meant we were able to eat in every night which worked well for us. The rooms are spacious and modern. Giovanna was great with replying to messages before our stay. I would highly recommend staying here :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 Jul 2016
Thank you so much Alexia for your wonderful words , it has been a pleasure for me have you as my guests I would love to welcome you back again in the future
Thanks again
rvadams
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, clean apartment. Has everything you need. Flawless.”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I stayed here for a girly weekend away (group of 10) and I couldn't recommend this apartment enough. Not only is Giovanna an excellent host, she went out of her way to ensure we were comfortable and even came out late on a Friday night to let some late comers (who didnt have keys) into the apartment (sorry about that!!). The apartment itself is immaculate, and includes absolutely everything you will need, is in a perfect location and has a lovely view of Calton Hill. Yes, the apartment is on the 3rd floor so there are a few stairs to climb but it's totally worth it! Would highly recommend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
21 Jun 2016
Dear Rachael,
Thank you so so much for your wonderful words you can't imagine how important is for me that you all had a fantastic time and you were happy.
It has been my pleasure have you all as my guests and I definitely would love to welcome you all again in the future.
Take care
Jeanette...
Durham, United Kingdom
“Mrs ”
Reviewed 4 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

What a fabulous apartment, very central clean spacious with all the amenities. Ideal for a group .
Giovani allowed us to pick up the keys before check in time and we were allowed to stay after check out time which meant we did not have to take all our cases out shopping with us , that was so helpful .
You do need to be fit as there are several flights of stairs to climb to get the apartment .We just looked on it as our daily exercise.
Would definitely book again .

11 Feb 2016
Dear Jeanette,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words , it has been my pleasure have you as my guests , I will love to have you back in the future again..
The stairs are better that a Zumba class .... ;-)
Giovanna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing