“A great apartment.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dubliner2
Dublin
“A great apartment.”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is a great apartment, in a fabulous location. The apartment is very clean, extremely well resourced and within easy walking distance of central Edinburgh. The owners are very friendly and helpful too. There were 4 adults and 5 children in our party, and there was more than enough space for all of us. A perfect family stay.
We will hopefully stay there again in the future.

Date of stay: May 2017
5 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful words I really appreciate it I love it have you as my guests and I really hope to welcome you all again in the future
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Date of stay: May 2017
29 May 2017
Thank you for your wonderful words it's been a pleasure have you as my guests
I will love to welcome you all in the future
Emma M
“Fab place to stay for a weekend away!”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I booked this apartment for a girly weekend away and it is a fab place. It was clean, home away from home in a great location. Really good value for money with everything you need to be in self accommodation. We also got take out pizza from the restaurant too which was very tasty! We will be visiting again. Thank you! Xx

Date of stay: April 2017
17 Apr 2017
Thank you so much Emma for your wonderful review it's been a real pleasure have you as my guests and I will love to welcome you all again in the future
Dragon478...
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great location and great property!”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Stayed here as part of a big group for a six nations game and couldn't have been happier with the apartment. It's a great location for exploring Edinburgh and locally there are some great bars and restaurants. The apartment itself is fitted to a very high standard and the owners are brilliant to deal with, I would certainly recommend it to anyone and I also hope to return in the future.

Date of stay: February 2017
9 Mar 2017
Hello
Thank you so much for your wonderful words , it's been a real pleasure to have you all as my guests, you were so nice, easy to deal with and really respectful of the house rules.
I would love to welcome you back again in the future
JeanetteM...
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Fab location”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Stayed with friends for the weekend .There were 9 of us and this apartment allowed us plenty of space .fabulous well equipped kitchen .Centrally located so easy access for princess street .
You need to be fit to stay here as the apartment is at the top of the building and there are 70 stairs to climb .Kept us fit .
Owner very good and allowed us access early and also to stay after check out time .

Date of stay: January 2016
10 Nov 2016
Hi Jeanette
Thank you for your wonderful words I really appreciate them and I'm very happy that you liked the apartment unfortunately it is in a third floor no lift as it says in the description and part of a listed building so much we can't do ... but I least I look after my guests I make sure that they do some excises ... better than a Zumba class...
Thanks again and looking forward to welcome you all in the future
Regards
Hamish538
Earley, United Kingdom
“Superb apartment in ideal locations with great amenities”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

What a fantastic large apartment. It is not just a flat crammed with beds - there is ample relaxation area available in the kitchen/dining and living area. It is ideally located for all of Edinburgh's many sites, venues, restaurants and bars. The apartment was very clean with comfortable beds and 2 shower rooms.

Date of stay: September 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and cleanliness.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Sep 2016
Dear Hamish,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. It is always heartwarming to hear that our apartment was appreciated.
Thank you again and I wish to welcome you again in the future
AlexiaL96
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant, modern apartment”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We had a great stay here, the kitchen was fully equipped with plenty of tables, chairs and utensils which meant we were able to eat in every night which worked well for us. The rooms are spacious and modern. Giovanna was great with replying to messages before our stay. I would highly recommend staying here :)

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 Jul 2016
Thank you so much Alexia for your wonderful words , it has been a pleasure for me have you as my guests I would love to welcome you back again in the future
Thanks again
Giovanna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.