“Brilliant for the kids and for Grandparents presents” 5 of 5 bubbles

Honey Pot Arts & Crafts Studio
Ranked #13 of 53 Fun & Games in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a drop-in Arts and Crafts Studio where you can paint ceramics, try glass fusing, make clay hand and foot impressions, mosaics, model with clay, try throwing a pot on our pottery wheel, make bath bombs and other cosmetics.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Brilliant for the kids and for Grandparents presents”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Just spent an afternoon having 4 kids aged between 2w and 8yrs hand and foot printed for some wall art/ Christmas presents. Great and friendly service and Juliet wasn't even phased when I managed to lean into the soft clay that had taken ages to get each child to imprint their hand into. Fabulous keepsake and a fun afternoon. We have also been for various soap making/ ceramic painting which the kids love (have to sit on hands to not do it for them) and they really go to town on the holiday activities. We will be back soon.

Visited October 2013

Inverkeithing, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant - a 'must visit' place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

I've been here many times with my kids and on my own for art classes and it's such fun, there's lots of things to do; ceramics painting, glass fusing, soap making and more (I'm slowly making my way through each option !!).

My girls love coming here to paint ceramics and the staff are so good with them (they are 5 1/2 and 3 yrs old) and my eldest has been to a birthday party here which she thoroughly enjoyed.

I've also done a couple of the art classes, the first was an painting technique class last year learning how to do autumnal leaves on ceramic which I did with some friends - it was a great evening - loads of fun and very pleased with the results (if I do say so myself!!). I'm now in the middle of the lino cutting course and this is great - learning techniques for creating the designs on the lino, cutting them out and printing the results, would highly recommend this course !!

Think my next visit will be to let the girls make some soap for their Great Nana for Christmas :-)

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

I went to honey pot ceramics on impulse and It was very welcoming!

I chose to do some fused glass cuff links for my boyfriend, and really enjoyed myself! It is very different and relaxing and the pricing is very reasonable, half the price of my local arts and craft studio!

Visited August 2013