“Can't contact, email undeliverable”

Pentland Hills Trekking Center - Tours
Portland, Or.
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Can't contact, email undeliverable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

I have been trying via their website and also by looking up an email address via the internet and both address I have sent to are undeliverable, thus I can't book from overseas. Very frustrating as it looks like a lot of fun. I suggest they update their email address if they want business.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank KMacPortland_Or_
Campbell T, Manager at Pentland Hills Trekking Center - Tours, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
hello thanks for the review the email address has now been updated will take a couple of days to be updated sorry about this campbell taylor

uk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

What a fantastic place..... My daughter had her 1st riding lesson here yesterday and was very impressed. After having riding lessons for 6 months elsewhere ( and being led every lesson ) and not seeing much progress at all she was riding by herself for the whole hour. The instructor Lisa was so good with her and gave her lots of tips and lots of encouragement. Our local riding school is only 10 minutes away and Pentland Hills is a fair trek from us but we have already booked up for next Sunday. Lessons are very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend you to others.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank stablesgirl
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Pentland Hills Riding Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Riding through the country of Pentland Hills gives you fantastic views of the Edinburgh area. Just a 35 minute bus ride from Edinburgh to Currie, where Campbell picked me up to save walking up the hill to the Pentland Hill Trekking Centre. Three hours flew past, and during that time I rode a beautiful responsive horse through hills and valleys, trails around reservoirs and through back roads across farmland. Everyone and everything about this centre is fantastic, and they are open to feedback to improve your riding experience. I really couldn't suggest any improvements. I had an incredible experience and couldn't wait to upload the photos on Facebook to my riding friends and family back home. I thoroughly recommend taking time out in Edinburgh to go out to this trekking centre. You won't regret it. In fact you will regret it if you don't.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank DdKiw2013i
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

If you love horses and want to see as much as Pentland Hills has to offer - this PH Trekking Center can make those two into one amazing experience. Place is not hard to find and you can reach it by bus. People working there are very welcoming, friendly and caring. And the horses... after 2 hours hack I just fell in love with the horse I was riding on. Still feel the wind and hear the sound of clattering hooves. I highly recommend this place!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Inga K
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pentland hill trekking centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

I really enjoyed my visit! I got to see what the pentland hill has to offer! When I went on the 2 hour hack we were able to see the whole of Edinburgh, it was absolutely fantastic.the service was great and the horses were looking very well.

Visited August 2013