“Wines from the south of France.”

Lothian Wine School - Day Classes
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I attended a wine tasting night at the Jury's inn hosted by Justin on Thursday night. I have to say it was a very good experience. Justin was very knowledgeable in all the wines we tasted. This was a present to my husband but we would definitely attend another one.
It was informal and everyone got involved in exploring all the smells and tastes.
Thanks Justin.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have recently completed the 4 week 'Tour de France' wine tasting course and also the Scottish food and wine matching evening. I would recommend both to anyone thinking about trying this!

Justin is a brillaint host and obviously very knowledgeable in all things wine-related!! He made the whole experience very fun but I actually learnt a lot about wine at the same time. There was a brilliant selection of wine each evening and some lovely food to complement the wines.

I have been to wine tastings before but this beat everything else hands down. 10 out of 10!!!

Justin M, Owner at Lothian Wine School - Day Classes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hi Rachel,

Thanks very much for the lovely review! It's been a pleasure getting to know you both over the last few weeks, and I hope to see you back again soon!

Justin

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Well presented day of wine tasting. Venue excellent but slightly marred by staff visits through the room. The lunch food was good but the service not as good - lost some momentum. PowerPoint presentation could be improved by change of red background to something less "angry"

Well done Justin !

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Justin hosted a wine tasting for a group of 12 girls and we absolutely loved it. It was fun and interesting as well as educational (!) and it was definitely the highlight of our weekend. I have been to wine tastings in London, including "vinolpolis" which were nowhere near as good as this. We would recommend without a doubt! Enjoy!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I was part of a group on a hen do last weekend and we were all so impressed with the wine tasting. It was really interesting and Justin was great - very knowledgeable, talking us through all the basics of white and red wines. He was very friendly and put up with all our "banter" very patiently indeed!! Couldn't recommend this highly enough.