Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge
US$134
US$122
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Murrayfield Hotel and House(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$128
US$200
US$195
Travelocity
2,629 results
All reviewsroyal milegreat locationironing roomcentral locationtrain stationminute walkcomfortable bedshort stayreception stafftourist attractionstop floorfringe festivaldefinitely stay here againreception areahaggisprinces streettea and coffee
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Good service over three nights. On one day the room was not serviced at all, not at all good, but the reception staff, particularly Gabor, sorted things. Breakfast buffet good, not sure it was worth £8.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert S
Ioannis K, Manager at Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Robert,

Thank you for sharing your last stay with us. I will follow up with our housekeeping team to prevent such a misfortunate event to happen again. I am sorry for the inconvenience it has caused, but truly hope you did enjoy the rest of your Ibis experience. I will also pass on your kind words to Gabor, which I am sure will be delighted to hear how well he is doing. Thank you again!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Excellent service. Room reasonably spacious and comfortable. It was a non-smoking room, however during the first night our bedroom filled with the smell of Clan tobacco and it appears that the person in neighbouring room was smoking in his bathroom and the air conditioning filtered the smoke into our room. This was reported and receptionist very apologetic. Excellent location on Royal Mile. Easy reach of station and Princes Street.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure to see you have enjoyed our hotel and its very central location. I would like to appologize for the inconvenient smell you had to go through in your bedroom, and I will make sure to reinforce our smoking free policy upon arrival. Having said that, our Reception team is always available to help our guests with any queries, part of our 15 minutes guarantee contract and I am glad to hear they treated your feedbacks seriously. We hope to seeing you back very soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ioannis K, Manager at Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Reviewed 16 March 2014

It's very rare a hotel is absolutely perfect, but this one gets close,it's new so everything works and is in tip top condition, I'd say the twin beds are a little narrow so if your 2 blokes it might be a bit of a squeeze, however the mattresses are extremely comfortable. Excellent wet room, you can here the room above or next door when they use their shower though.

The rooms are internally glazed so you hardly hear a sound from outside making it a perfect nights sleep for business or leisure and free wifi something that get this 5* from me.

I don't normally name staff in reviews but one absolutely shone here and that was Calum in the bar, I doubt he is very old, but he has outstanding customer service skills and will go very far if hospitality was is his calling. I do hope the GM tells him to keep up the good work as others can learn from his clearly genuine manner.

I'd stay here again and I'd recommend it for all purposes, business or pleasure.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank NickGBuckle
Ioannis K, Manager at Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Nick,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I could not be happier to hear you have had enjoyed your stay at our brand new Ibis Hotel. Since our "Sweet Beds" by Ibis have been launched, it has proven to meet all of our customers sleep quality. Calum certainly is an asset to our team, and I will personnally make sure to pass him on your kind words, which I am sure will serve as an encouragement for him to carry on providing his outstanding service! See you very soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ioannis K, Manager at Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014