“Top Quality Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Top Quality Food”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The best Dim Sum I've had in the UK, without a doubt.

The food was clearly made in-house, piping hot, fresh and full of flavour. Service was friendly and attentive.

The atmosphere is casual and family friendly.

• Visited May 2014

Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“Biased away from the Brits”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was on my way to First Coast and passed by this place, happy Chinese people have what looked like having a good food experience. I glanced at the two menus, one in Chinese and one in English. Decided to go in. I was only offered the very very concise and more than double the price English menu. When I asked about the cook your own being offered at the other tables they just looked through me and mumbled in Chinese.
I ordered lamb with cumin £9.50 (on the Chinese menu there were several lamb option but on the English only three??
The portion was quite small (see photo)
when presented with the bill, I asked for a VAT receipt. I was told they do not have a VAT number HOW strange? does HMRC know this???
I felt well out of it, it could have been a real treat but sadly not.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank figsbury
Edinburgh
“fourth visit”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

obviously we love it .. and going by how busy it is getting word is spreading
the dim sum is just so so fresh
get here soon before its too late

Visited April 2014
“Unexpected Treat”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We werw invited out for a Sunday Lunch with the Chinese branch of our family to this unassuming looking restaurant in Dalry Road, Edinburgh. The lunch was a mixture of Dim Sum and full meals and you could mix & match as you want. The food was a mixture of the usual expectations plus a variety of different dishes which gave a fresh dimension to the experience The staff were very pleasant and happy to explain each dish if required. Altogether, a very pleasant and different Sunday Lunch. We will be back sometime.

• Visited March 2014
“Authentic ”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

There are two menus: an authentic Chinese dim sum menu and another generic menu suited to non-Chinese. That said both are done well. I'm Chinese and it's the only authentic place within walking distance for me. You will notice that it is one of the few Chinese restaurants that Chinese will actually eat at.