This is a beautiful Hotel. Although a little out of town (about 10/15 mins on the bus) the buses are frequent. It's a very short walk from the bus stop. The street is very quiet so no problem sleeping. We had a triple room which was tastefully decorated and a large en-suite shower room. The room was bright with a lovely view. We were welcomed by Annette who suggested some local places for lunch. The breakfast was lovely with a very varied menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland