The hotel is set on a quiet street had no problem parking and got checked in early by the very helpful lady at the reception/bar who also provided us with a map and directions to the bus stops which are just around the corner 5 minute bus ride into city centre getting back late to a nice warm clean room no12 (great views of Arthur's seat) lots of choice with the in room teas coffees loads of milk/ loads of toiletries, iron on landing on each floor, breakfast is excellent all cooked to order, plenty of cold breakfast to get started with and toast and pastries, all in all a very good hotel for what we paid would go back if returning to edinburgh and can recommend highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland