Found ourselves in Scotland with no accommodation booking and foolish of us, didn't realise The Open Golf was on. Call the Ceilidh-Donia on the off chance of a last minute availability and luckily enough we snatched up the last room for a good rate. Max (owner) was awesome and very very friendly, room was average size for European Rooms and bathroom was great. Breakfast was home cooked and delicious and the whole stay was charming, not one complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland