We stayed here on a recent visit to Edinburgh. The owners were fabulous and very helpful. The rooms are small, but very clean. The beds were the worst part of our whole stay. It was hard to sleep through the night because they were so uncomfortable and the pillows were old and smelled horrible. Dalkeith Road is a very quiet area. If you want to feel the energy of the city center I wouldn't recommend staying at the bed and breakfasts in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland