Stayed for a week and was satisfied with the service. From a budget hotel like this you could not expect more but this one was beyond my expectations. Easy access by bus or even walk will do- centrally located in Edinburgh. Check in was a bit slow but manageable. Max and Annette were the best host ever- friendly and hospitable. Room was nice, spacious and well maintained. There was a fan and TV in the room (*channels were limited). Breakfast was good especially the eggs benedict, my favorite- served hot and fresh. Staff was courteous, a special thanks to the owners (and their dog which was not at all a nuisance) for making my stay comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland