Excellent in every area. From the pre-arrival info giving very accurate details on how to reach hotel from Waverley train station using the excellent Edinburgh bus service. Great, friendly welcome from owner & their beautiful and incredible laid back dog. Our room was excellent, large, well fitted & furnished & with the best hotel shower we have had. Breakfasts were everything you could want ( between us we tried 5 different breakfasts during our stay!). The owners were so helpful, giving us excellent tips on buses, sights to visit, places to eat etc - it made for a thoroughly enjoyable & relaxing break. Mary King Close is well worth a visit. Thank you for a fantastic break. Paul & Sandra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland