We stayed at Hotel Ceilidh-Donia for two nights. Upon arrival our host was very friendly and able to provide us with a map and information about good places to eat. We ended up going to a local pub, the Salisbury Arms, which was a lot of fun! The room was very nice and spacious for a three bed room. Breakfast was superb, lots of options. Nice location, as out of the touristy part of Edinburgh but still close enough to walk or take the many buses that connect the hotel to the royal mile. Overall, a great hotel, would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland