Stayed 2 nights at this petite hotel. One gets the feeling as though its more warm and welcoming as your welcomed by the red ambiance. I liked its simplicity and location. Easy to access the bus into the Heart if Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland