A hotel within walking distance to both Holyrood Park with Arthur's Seat and Edinburgh Castle which provides all you need for a reasonably fair price if you don't want to spend a lot of time at the hotel. Remember to ask for strong coffee though, or add instant coffee which is provided for free.
- Flexible and service minded hosts.
- There is no parking place, but not too hard to find one on the street.
- Although there is free WiFi, you may need to consider another hotel if a fast Internet connection is important.
- Our sink was small, and it's hard to get hot water because of the tap design.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, HostelWorld, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland