Stayed here as a Christmas present for my girlfriend. Came out well on trip advisor in terms of budget and I can see why. Despite the fact that they were doing some rennovations (could smell the paint just faintly!) the room was beautiful and easily the best you could stay in for the price.
Not too far out of town, a good walk or a quick bus ride. We wanted to stay in old town anyway. Took advantage of the cooked breakfast one day and it was really good. Would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland