Maxx and Annette were so gracious and welcoming!!! We were traveling as a study abroad trip with 11 students and a professor. They were always available to provide us with help in arranging transportation or just tips on places to visit. One night, we stayed in and just watched EuroVision with them. We all loved our visit to Edinburgh mostly because of Maxx and Annette.
I highly recommend staying here. It is not in the town center but will give you a quiet place to stay and is very convenient to transportation. They have also done a lot of remodeling (the bathrooms have towel warmers and the beds were so comfortable).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland